幸运农场EC Ballast Water
Electrochlorination Ballast Water Treatment System Rectifier
幸运农场Trusted by the US Navy to supply power electronics and certiﬁed by the world’s leading agencies, Dynapower offers a purpose-built, water impervious, corrosion-resistant Ballast Water Treatment System Rectifier for EC Ballast Water Management Systems. The rugged, reliable Ballast Water Treatment System Rectifier, utilizes the same shock and shake resistant vibration suppression mounting system as deployed by Dynapower for the US Navy. Dynapower’s Ballast Water Treatment System Rectifier is USCG approved. Required testing is 100% complete and compliant, performed at an accredited independent lab and witnessed by DNV GL. Full IMO certiﬁcation is expected Summer 2018.
Dynapower’s EC Ballast Water Management System rectifier can be customized to specific system suppliers needs.
幸运农场Each Dynapower Ballast Water Rectifier is backed by an industry-leading warranty, 24/7 technical phone support, and factory-trained service technicians located worldwide to provide field service and repairs. Trust your ballast water treatment system to the leading independent supplier of power supplies since 1963.
RELIABLE MODULAR POWER — ENSURES SYSTEM UPTIME
Built on a modular platform, if a single module in the power supply were to encounter difﬁculties it can be easily swapped out for an onboard spare. The modular power blocks ensure your ballast water operations are uninterrupted.
HIGH EFFICIENCY/POWER FACTOR — SAVES YOU MONEY
With high efﬁciency and power factor, a Dynapower EC Ballast Water rectifier reduces fuel consumption, puts the power where you need it and reduces fuel costs.
- Supply Voltage: 480VAC, 3-PHASE, +/- 5%
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 230A per phase
- Power: 191 kVA
- Power Factor: .92 at rated output
- Max Continuous Power: 37.8kW per module (151.2kW full rating)
- Current: 1050A per module (4200A full rating)
- Regulation Range: Stepless at constant voltage or current 10-100%
- Voltage: 0-36VDC
- Efficiency: 90% @ full rating
- Operating Temp: 5°C to 55°C
- Cooling: Water-cooling, water inlet temp not below the actual dew point, but max 42°C. Water outlet temp rise: 8°C
- Differential Pressure: 20 PSI minimum, 100 PSI maximum
- Flow Rate: 8 GPM minimum
- Size: 41”W x 44”D x 71” H
- Weight: 1500 lbs
- Protection Class: IP 66
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mounting: Deck Mount with an integrated vibration dampening system
- Thermal: 90°C junction on water-cooled devices
- Over Current: 115% of full rating
- Water Leak: Detection signal provided
- Additional System Protection: Emergency Stop, Module Overcurrent, Module Overtempt,
Voltage Source (phase rotation, loss, magnitude), Fuse Failure, Coolant Flow, Coolant Leak, Door Limit Switch
- Physical Layer: 4-20 mA or Ethernet
- Input Control Parameters: Current and voltage setpoints; On/Off, Start/Stop; Emergency Stop: Reset
- Output Control Parameters: Actual Current and Voltage; Alarms / Warnings (General); Alarm Status
with Fault Code; System Status